Profile
Entries
Tagboard
Friends
Arhives
Biennevenue.
You are visiting my blog now
Friends, please tag if you want to be linked
Spamming of messages is forbidden, as well as trolling and usage of obscene language
Those who did so will be barred from this site, coz i can track your IP address
So enjoy reading my blog
Profile
Nikodemus.
Indonesia.Jakarta.Yogyakarta.Singapore.Strada.Canisius College.SJI.SJII.
Male.Teenager. Javanese.Arian.Horse.March 27.Roman Catholic.Independent.
Funny. Loud.Silent. Hilarious.Serious.Perky. Enigmatic.Scary. Ambivalent
Computer Graphic.Web Design. Jogging.Rock Climbing.Choir.Gamelan.Guitar.
Organ.Council. Debate. Assisi.Cooking. Chatting. Eating.Relaxing.Living.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears
Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Just say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along
But that's disregard
Find another friend and you discard
As you lose the argument in a cable car
Hanging above as the canyon comes between
And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves
Tagboard