Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people (but don't say their name) :
1. I love you and you meant a lot to me
2. We could've became good friends
3. Stop being so hard on yourself
4. Stop being such a shipwrecked bipolar drama queen
5. I am sorry for what had happened, you have no idea how much i've been thinking about you, I still love you.
6. Thank you for all the entertainments.
7. Thank you for all the hardworks.
8. You are such a tirade bitch.
9. Stop bitching, it make you looks all the more disgusting.
10. You've made a difference in my life, though i dun think you realize it.
Nine things about myself :
1. I am mysterious
2. I have loads of interest
3. I love my family
4. I do stuff that people won't expect me to be do
5. I love simple things in life
6. I can't stand indecisive people
7. I hate waiting
8. I find it difficult to forgive, i keep heartache for long long time
9. I love fully
Eight ways to win my heart :
1. be strong and decisive.
2. be independent
3. be yourself and dun apologize for it
4. be passionate about things that you believe in
5. understanding and caring
6. be mature.
7. intelligence.
8. accept me for who i am and love me.
Six things I do before I fall asleep :
1. Say bye to whoever I am chatting wif
2. Shut down the laptop
3. Brush my teeth and take off my contact lens
4. Close the curtain
5. Arrange the pillow and blanket
6. Turn off the light
Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :
1. Mum
2. Dad
3. Sis
4. nrl
5. cesl
(and millions more people who crossed my life, you all really made a difference)
Four things your wearing right now :
1. black shirt
2. shorts
3. undie
4. contact lens
ten songs that you listen to often :
1. Just Dance (Lady GaGa)
2. Face Down (TRJA)
3. How to be Dead (Snow Patrol)
4. Right Round (Flo Rida)
5. Caresse sur l'ocean (Les Chorister)
6. Your Call (Secondhand Serenade)
7. Hot (Avril Lavigne)
8. Nocturne (Chopin)
9. The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
10. Nobody's Home (Avril Lavigne)
Two things you want to do before you die :
1. To thanks all people that matters to me and let them know that I love them
2. To establish a charitable foundation
One confession :
Sometimes I don't know myself